New students start in Nuuk in February
Specialisation in Arctic affairs gives students the opportunity to give their education an Arctic touch
The specialization in Arctic affairs consists of five courses with start in February 2016.
The following courses are offered this semester:
- Introductory safety course (no ETCS credits, compulsory for those wishing to conduct Arctic field work). Offered by Greenland Institute of Natural Resources.
- Fisheries and hunting in Greenland (7,5 ECTS). Offered by the University of Greenland (Ilisimatusarfik). See course description
- Sea ice in the Arctic marine system (5 ECTS) Offered by University of Manitoba. See course description
- Climate forcing, effects and adaptations in the Arctic (10 ECTS), offered by Aarhus University. See course description
- Arctic marine ecosystems (10 ECTS), offered by Aarhus University. See course description.
- Arctic governance and sustainable development: social and environmental challenges (5 ECTS), by the University of Greenland (Ilisimatusarfik). See course description
If you are interested in participating in the future courses, please contact Lise Lotte Sørensen.